Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PhotoLucida 2009


This is an intense week for me, as I head into the PhotoLucida Portfolio Reviews here in Portland, Thur-Sun, April 23-26. There will be 160 photographers (of whom I am one) meeting with over 60 reviewers: curators, book publishers, gallery owners, photographers, magazine editors, etc. It's 4 straight days of reviews, lectures, shows, and more.

I'll be showing my Skeleton in the Closet series, both as a book dummy, and as a custom portfolio which I designed and created this past year.

I'd like to invite you to the Portfolio Walk, this Thursday evening, from 6-9 pm. Held at the Portland Art Museum's gorgeous Sunken Ballroom, you can view the work of all 160 photographers, spread out on a room full of tables. We'll have our work out in 3 1-hour shifts, beginning at 6 pm. I and my work will be out from 7-8 pm. Please come by! It's free, and should be quite inspiring and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment