Tuesday, February 03, 2009

FritzPhoto Wins in ISPWP Photo Competition


I was privileged recently to be accepted into the exclusive International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers. As the ISPWP describes itself: "The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers is a rarity among online wedding photography directories. We’re small. We’re exclusive. We’re picky. We are a worldwide group of top professional wedding photographers who have the experience, talent, and reputation to deliver outstanding wedding photography to our clients."

The ISPWP has quarterly contests for its members, and I just received noticed that the entry I submitted placed in the top 10 of my category, Movement and Motion. The image is from a wedding I photographed this past summer at Youngberg Hill Vineyard, in Yamhill County, Oregon. (This wedding's photographs are also featured on my new Portland photography website.) These folks could dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment