Friday, February 13, 2009

Fritz Interviewed on the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers


Would you like to hear the story about how I saved a girl's life at a wedding? Or about my addiction? Or about my trip around the US in a turquoise Datsun B210 with my dad? Or about the fire-breathing bride and her Cheez Whiz? I tell all these stories, and give a lot of good advice about how to hire a great wedding photographer, in a new interview.

The International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers just published an interview with me on their blog. Check it out! There are a lot of great stories, good information about wedding photography, and beautiful photographs. You'll get to know me and my passion for photography a little better, and there are lots of links to other photographs and stories you can view online.

When you are looking for the best Portland wedding photographers, call FritzPhoto!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment